First Mates' Forum FirstMatesForum@DeFeverCruisers.groups.io
This forum provides a place for First Mates to ask questions, share boat-keeping ideas, and address non-technical topics of interest such as provisioning, cleaning, storage, decorating tips, handy gadgets, cooking, onboard communication, safety, docking & locking, line handling, trip planning, etc. This forum is intended as an opportunity for First Mates to learn from and help one another. (This is not intended to replace Facebook, which is a place for posting travel plans and pictures, and more general discussion.)
When posting a question or sharing an idea or tip, please consider the following:
• In the “Subject line” provide a short general description (example: Rust Stain Removal)
• Describe the issue or problem in some detail, but don't write a book. (For example: What will remove rust stains from my non-skid deck surface? I’ve already tried Z, Y, and Z.)
• Provide one or two pictures to clarify, if necessary (but please don't overload the system with a lot of photos).
To participate in this forum, you must also be a member of the main forum. If you do not wish to receive all the notices from the main forum you can turn them off by specifying “Special only” in the email options.
Please note, in order to manage the connection between the DeFever Cruisers website and the DeFever Cruisers Forum, the “Display Name” format must be: last name, first name (& secondary first name, if appropriate), such as “Doe, John & Jane.” It is the single common factor to ensure both systems are in sync. Therefore we ask you not to change the display name
Return to the Main Forum.
To review how subgroups work, see the "Subgroup" section on this Basic Information page.
To unsubscribe to this subgroup, send an email to: FirstMatesForum+unsubscribe@DeFeverCruisers.groups.io
- 292 Members
- 22 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of Forum.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.